Tuesday, December 3, 2013

I want to write something wonderful today.
Something that will cause your heart to sway.
Something that will move your lips to say -
"Good things may come from vessels of clay".
Though we are weak,
though we are frail,
though we often stumble and fail,
yet still we may rise
far above compromise
where the Divine intertwines
with human lives,
where Heaven's wind blows
and causes our soul's sail to billow....


The salty tang of this wild sea breeze
is but a blessed reminder to me
that the wind of Heaven blows wild and free
and takes me far beyond all that is fleshly.
So come, my Father's spirit Holy,
your gale I deign to meet.
Cleanse me, purify me, sweep me off my feet.
Till all that remains
is what You've ordained
that I, your wedded one
may be worthy of your name.....

Not because I deserve
your Holy love, mercy or grace
but because you desire
to know me face to face.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...