Sunday, May 11, 2014

wildflower


On Baek un bong
the late afternoon sun
turns the leaves translucent
This,   thinks I,            is    beauty.
In the deep wood
     the absence of man
                is satisfyingly good
Nothing man-made
    can be seen or heard
          from within this pool of shade
I am sitting in.
My soul is cleansed
by the cascading waterfall of sounds
nature's seduction
is the reduction
of all that is of man
Dragon fly's
buzzing by
pausing at times
to land on my knee
and stare at me
curiously
finding out quickly
I'm no good to eat
then
flying away to their next rendezvous
with freedom
No one but God controls them.

I love the wildflowers
beautiful
and able to be
who God created them to be
To find them -
one must make the effort
to go off the well-trod path
to go to places rarely seen
or known
One must be willing to sacrifice
strength for weakness
popularity for lonliness
but when found
their wild beauty and ability
to please God
make them a treasure worth seeking
And once found in that hidden valley
high in the mountains of God's solace
once found, one finds
one has become of like mind
and by God's magnificent power
has been transformed into a
wildflower
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 I heard the Spirit say - " Isolation: Degradation or Consecration "?  He told me there are two kinds of Isolation  - one from the...