Thursday, July 10, 2014

If I am not free -
be free for me,
oh my sweet
butterfly away
Butterfly away.

I fell to earth
far too soon.
Don't you fall too.
Don't you fall, too.

We had our moments, you and I.
Together we soared so very high.
But i could not remain
where hearts unrestrained
go and take flight
into seasons of delight.

Where innocence keeps fears
far away and near
So              you my sweet    butterfly away
Don't retreat but use your wings
to soar above dark and painful things.
Stay where love is -
Don't follow me.
Stay where love is,
forever light and free..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...