Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Never ending blessings


Never ending blessings
is what I'm confessing!
Of His Kingdom there will be no end,
and His Kingdom
is the Kingdom of love
and blessings, my friend.
So let's rejoice together
both now and forever
for all God has in His heart
to give us is His great pleasure
for it is His desire, oh daughter, oh son,
to give us His Kingdom!

So let's rejoice together
both now and forever
for our inheritance
cannot be taken from us!
No devil, no swine,
can have this great pearl of mine!

I am victorious and always will be,
not because of anything inside of me
except my God who's planned my destiny -

So I will rejoice forevermore
for what my God has restored
to my unclean heart and soul.
He has never ceased making me whole,
He has never wavered from His goal -
to see me cleansed of sin and pride
so I may dwell forever by His side
as His Holy Bride....
Oh my God how can you love one such as I?

Thank you Father for sending your Son,
but then, thank you that you weren't done
for you sent your Spirit too,
that I may forever abide
you in me and i in you....

The never ending blessing
that I most adore
is You -
Your very presence
my Holy, lovely, Lord

Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part two If we do not "cut off and cast away" during our times of Isolation  - that which displeases and offends The Lord, then H...