Thursday, August 7, 2014

You know the feeling -
you've been condemned to die.
You were caught in a lie,
your nakedness, your shame,
exposed for all to see .
Oh how sweet!
Covering!
Someone to rescue me!
Someone to cover my nakedness,
my shame, someone to remove
all my filthy stains.
Someone who loves me so much he'd
rather die than live without me.
Can this love truly be?
Oh! How sweet!
Oh how precious a love given to me!
Why would I reject such a love?
Why would I resist?
I choose now
to accept my God's kiss,
i choose his offer of intimacy,
i choose, as his wife,
to let Him inside of me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...