Saturday, April 16, 2016

How my breath is
taken away at the mere hint of the thought of You
and I together
forever, we’ll never
be apart it’s true
knowing this, Eternal bliss
is ours oh what Glory!
That You and I will always be a Never-ending Story!

Oh Jesus - my Father’s kiss
To You my heart’s been raptured!
You have forever captured
My love, My Lord, My God, My Groom
Each day is a thread that You weave on the loom
of Your love for me
oh,
I sigh, I cry to dwell with You on High
You stooped low, so I may go
To where You are among the stars
And this tainted, stinking earth will be
but a distant, faded memory
As forever together we’ll Glory
in our Never-Ending Story!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 I heard the Spirit say - " Isolation: Degradation or Consecration "?  He told me there are two kinds of Isolation  - one from the...