Saturday, April 9, 2016

Who is a God like unto Thee
that pardons iniquity
and passes by the transgression
of the remnant of His heritage?
That chooses not to curse but instead to bless?
You retain not your anger forever
because You delight in mercy -
oh my God how I delight in Thee!
Oh my God You dwell in the high and Holy place
with all who seek Your face,
with all who have a contrite and humble spirit -
now revive the spirit of the humble,
help them not to stumble,
revive the hearts of your contrite ones
those who do not shun           
You,      who restores comfort to those who mourn
while the world laughs us to scorn,
You, yes You our mighty God
see all and hear all
and you will not leave us or forsake us
Your inheritance, Your people,
the fruit of Your womb,
the joy of your heart -
Behold, your beloved is fair,
fair is Your beloved,
she has dove's eyes
oh love's eyes,
seek us    with desire
oh Most fair on high
Until the day breaks
and shadows flee away
I am with You my beloved
and with You I want to stay
I will get me to the mountain of Myrrh
and to the hill of Frankincense
Where we'll celebrate our love so intense.
There is no spot in You, no imperfection,
You alone are perfect, my ressurection.
Thank You, for out of us,
out of Zion, the perfection of beauty,
You have shined in these dark days
You have shone
that You have not left us in this world alone
We give You our highest Praise
oh Ancient of Days..............

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...