Friday, April 29, 2016

Oh God, what I knew
pales in comparison
with knowing You.

All knowledge, all wisdom
can never compare
with dwelling in your Kingdom.

Given the choice of knowing more and more
or simply dwelling in Your Presence forevermore
oh God I choose You above all my mind can store.

I want You - Your Presence
I prefer Your very essence,
Your company - companionship

beyond anything else my mind can conceive.
So Lord, let us dwell together
in love, in harmony with each other.

Delight in me for I delight in You.

You are far better than anything this world
tries to replace You with.
Oh Jesus - thank You for revealing the Father to me
that we may be together throughout Eternity.

All I truly know is
Your call is worth it all.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part two If we do not "cut off and cast away" during our times of Isolation  - that which displeases and offends The Lord, then H...