Thursday, November 24, 2016

I've never known The Lord to fail us
and I never will.
Every moment of my brief life
has found Him faithful still.
No matter what the circumstance,
His love is consistent,
dependable, trustworthy.             These-
Describe my God who is Holy.
Not distant nor aloof,
in our distress He comforts us and sooths.
He's with us daily rain or shine,
our God is with us all of the time.
So when those bills begin to pile,
stop and praise Him for awhile.
Soon you'll see
the truth of my words -
You are well cared for
when you're cared for by The Lord.
I

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...