Friday, November 18, 2016

Spit on the grass, not the sidewalk.
Listen more than you talk.
Slow down and enjoy each day.
Stop and smell a flower along the way.
Compliment others and give them praise.
Try to learn of and walk in God's ways.
He's less complicated than you may think.
He delights in simplicity.
Love Him and your neighbors and you'll do well,
and notice that perfect seashell.
And remember Him in your heart and thoughts,
and trust that you are sought.
And let your soul by Him be caught.
Then, when your breaths are through,
you'll hear Him saying this to you -
"Welcome home, dear one, 
I've prepared a place
full of My love and My grace
where you can forevermore gaze
upon My face. 
And most important to Me,
I can gaze upon yours for Eternity!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...