Saturday, December 9, 2017

It's wisdom to ask God for wisdom.
What we (hopefully) learn as babies
is what we need to carry us
through to our deaths -
There's someone far greater than I
who has humbled themselves
to serve me.

They even suffered greatly
that I might be born.
They love me.
Indeed, without their love,
I could not have survived.
And now that I'm grown,
they continue to love me,
to care for me,
to serve me and share with me,
wisdom and wealth,
all I need for good health -

"I love you as a mother loves her new born child"

- Your Father, which art in Heaven....and who loves you dearly...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...