Tuesday, May 29, 2018

As a banner I will unfurl my love and desire for you, my beloved and all the world will see who belongs to me and on that day the witnesses of our wedding will wish they were more than guests - they will behold the feast but not partake of it - they will know him whom they have missed, him whom they have dissed and him whom they have kissed, but as Judah kissed, not as my bride has kissed.
And they shall be rejected from Me as a bride disposes of her menstrual cloth - fit only to be destroyed, for they knew and did not know, they saw but did not see, they had opportunity after opportunity but did not forsake the calling the enemy put before them. His lure was pleasant for a season, and they chose him over me - to their eternal regret. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...