Thursday, May 17, 2018

There is so much going on right now - so much happening, so many words being bandied about, opposing points of view. I see blood in the water, sharks in a feeding frenzy. The last days will be like (and are like) water going down a drain - it forms a whirlpool, and the water goes faster and faster the closer it gets to the bottom, to the end of it's journey - so it is now - we are seeing a frenzy of words, a whirlpool of words, a frenzy of information rapidly increasing as Daniel saw - and, as if caught in a whirlpool, it can make us dizzy, it can make our heads swim, till I had to cry out to the Lord - "I know nothing unless you tell it to me". Indeed, I want to know nothing except what He reveals to me - I want to shut myself in with Him and hear Him alone, and no man anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 I heard the Spirit say - " Isolation: Degradation or Consecration "?  He told me there are two kinds of Isolation  - one from the...