Saturday, October 26, 2019

For my daughters -


That they might read and understand. OK, now picture this - Jeremiah. He's called by God from the womb to be a Prophet to the nations - "Before I formed you in the belly, I knew you, and before you came forth out of the womb I sanctified you, and I ordained you a Prophet to the nations."
God has, the word of the Lord, has come to me, with this call also, except He called me His Apostle. Jeremiah was called to the nations but God's main concern is His people, Israel. Nations are judged based on how they interact with and how they treat God's people. Much of Jeremiah's prophecy's deal with God's people directly, for, as you know, "Judgment begins in the house of the Lord". So what does God have to say to His people through Jeremiah (me and many others like me) today? How corrupt they are. How far away from God they've drifted. How they've replaced God with their religion. How they've mixed pagan practices, customs and traditions with God's words and God's ways. They were mixing the holy and the profane then and they are doing it today. So God, mercifully, pleads with them to repent. He warns them that the end result of their wickedness and rebellion will be bondage in Babylon. He calls both their pastors and prophets corrupt - "My tabernacle is spoiled...for the pastors are become brutish (carnal, sensual, fleshly) and have not sought the Lord." "Many pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness."
Remember, God's portion, His heritage, what He desires above all else that exists, the crown jewel of His creation, is His people, whom He will enjoy forever as both His children and His bride. But alas, both His people after the flesh (Israel) and His people after the Spirit (The Church) have forsaken Hima and chosen other gods (themselves primarily) and they've chosen Satan's substitute kingdom, where they, men, can rule and reign as they see fit. In Satan's kingdom, men remain on the throne of their hearts. Satan very cleverly and deceitfully calls his kingdom "Christianity" - this is God's reaction to His people embracing the Anti-Christ spirit instead of His Holy Spirit - "I have forsaken My house, I have left mine heritage, I have given the dearly beloved of My soul into the hand of her enemies", God is so deeply in love with us but we have not returned His love, therefore "Mine heritage is unto me as a lion in the forest, it cries out against me, therefore I have hated it". Don't be confused by all the worship songs and hymns, it's a heart issue. The people are invited to loudly worship Him with their lips while their hearts remain far from Him. We may never go a day where we worship and praise Him, from our hearts, privately, composing poems and songs to Him and from Him and if so, if we neglect Him daily, many still think and believe their corporate worship each Sunday is enough. It isn't Our God is an all consuming fire, a very jealous God. So many show up on Sunday's to be seen of men. There are no denominations on earth where the Holy Spirit is welcome, completely, all the time, where He is humbly sought after and His will is done. Some may allow the Holy Spirit a few minutes during the service, or even set aside special meetings dedicated to seeking His presence, but none are submitted to Him, wholly and completely, on a daily basis. Yet the Lord has not forsaken them completely - I, and others like me, have been hiding in caves God has put us in "For it was so, when Jezebel cut off the prophets of the Lord, that Obadiah took an hundred prophets, and hid them by fifty in a cave; and fed them with bread and water" but soon we shall be released and revealed to whomever the Lord pleases. "Big name" ministries have their glory and reward from men. I thank God He has kept me hidden all these years and relatively unknown.

Part two in five days.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...