Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Part Two


Many false prophets abound today also - "For both prophet and priest are profane, yes, in My house I have found their wickedness, says the Lord". "I have seen folly in the prophets, they have caused My people to err". "Thus says the Lord of Hosts, hearken not unto the words of the prophets that prophecy to you: they make you vain: they speak a vision of their own heart, and not out of the mouth of the Lord. They say still unto them that despise Me, "The Lord has said, you shall have peace, and they say unto everyone that walks after imaginations of their own heart. No evil shall come upon you". I, even I, have recently confronted one of these false prophets - I have also seen a rise in false prophecies on Face Book, where those in Babylon are continually told to remain where they are "everything's gonna be alright". God says "Flee from the midst of her, flee from Babylon, run from "Christianity" the religion as hard as you can. "Take heed that no man deceive you - for many shall come in My name (this can only refer to the 33,000 "Christian" denominations on earth today), and shall deceive many". Many deceiving many, yes that describes denominations today perfectly. "and many false prophets shall arise and deceive many".
Now picture Jeremiah, now picture your dad, (I'm speaking to my daughters), really a lone voice. I am "the voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, prepare ye the way of the Lord, make straight in the desert a highway for our God. Every valley (the humble) shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill (the proud) shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, the rough places plain, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together: for the mouth of the Lord has spoken it". We now live in a day when it's possible for "all flesh" to see something together. I am calling my out my people, as Jeremiah did, exposing them to their reality, judging their religion, exposing their hearts. Almost all the other prophets in Jeremiah's day were false (Obadiah loved and feared the Lord). The priests and prophets were false "Woe be to the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of My pasture! Saith the Lord". Oh how the pastors of today despise the sheep of the Lord's pasture! Oh how the seek to destroy them! "For when one of them, when one of My little lambs, wanders into and among their flock, they desecrate and deny them. Their anointing and their ministry, ordained by Me, saith the Lord - they bind them with burdens not of Me, saith the Lord. They rape My bride then scatter her afield, casting her away from their presence, but oh how they love to gather and fellowship with the false sheep, for false sheep love false shepherds but I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the Lord. I will gather the remnant of My flock out of all countries whither I have driven them, and will bring them again to their folds, and they shall be fruitful and increase".
My heart within me is broken because of the pastors and prophets because of the Lord and because of the words of his holiness - I am become as a dead man, unable to move or speak unless the Resurrection enables me to. Jeremiah was thrown in a pit, (of despair), into a dungeon, much like Joseph - he was rejected by those who were his brethren after the flesh, but God sent a eunuch to rescue him and so shall God send eunuch pastors and prophets to rescue His people today - Men who will not touch His bride for any selfish, carnal gain, for their own agendas, ego's or pleasures, but will give her the honor that is her birthright "Then took they Jeremiah and cast him into the dungeon of Malchia, the son of Hammelech (Malchia means "The lord my king, my counselor" - here we see men believing they are following the Lord, and heeding the counsel of the Lord, by persecuting and rejecting His prophet, His anointed one. Jesus said they would kill us believing they are doing God a favor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...