Monday, November 18, 2019

Part three


"That was in the court of the prison and they let Jeremiah down with cords. And so Jeremiah sunk in the mire" God warned him at the beginning it would be this way - that his people would reject him, that he would be despised and their hearts would be hard towards him (no wonder Jesus said :Take my prophets as an example of suffering" but God also told Jeremiah he would be with him to deliver him - and so He did. I suspect his lamentations were written from this pit - It makes his words all the more poignant, for he truly got depressed and despaired for his soul, yet still he said :It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed" because His compassion's fail not, Oh thank God! They are new every morning: great is Thy faithfulness: the Lord is my portion, saith my(Chris) soul - therefore will I hope within. The Lord is good to them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeks Him, Though He cause grief (false prophets will not confess this), yet will He have compassion according to the multitude of His mercies, for He does not afflict willingly nor grieve the children of men, to crush under His feet all the prisoners of the earth". God saw past Jeremiah's flesh to his heart.
The very first prophecy I got at CI said I am a man after God's own heart - Jeremiah faithfully spoke all God told Him to speak and wrote all God told him to write and may this be my testimony for I am a Jeremiah to my generation. God chose me, I did not choose Him till much later, He's called me from my mother's womb, he gave me both a Hebrew and a Greek name as is befitting my calling and heritage. And he has called you too, my daughters, all of you - do not squander your lives on any other pursuit but Him. Seek Him first in all you do, seek Him, not the religion that uses His name, Be brave enough to follow Him, no matter where he leads you - no matter how lonely it gets, for His fellowship is worth all the friendships of people combined. I'd rather know Him and be the most unpopular man on earth than be the most famous and wealthy man on earth, but not know Him. Shalom, my beautiful daughters, don't let flesh hinder spirit, selah.
Escape the wrath to come. Purify your souls by always delighting in Him, by always welcoming His Holy Spirit, by remaining in constant fellowship with Him. I love you.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...