Monday, March 9, 2020

Do not give your soul to your church - give it to God. Many are faithful to their church but not to God. Many spend their entire lives in service to their church, believing they are serving God. They believe only what their church has taught them - no more, no less. If they get teaching from any other source, books, TV, they measure truth by what they've been taught by their pastor - he is the barometer, the litmus test by which they judge all truth by, not the Holy Spirit - for the Holy Spirit is not welcome, for they do not love the Truth, only the idea of the truth. Error will always result when we exalt flesh over spirit. You can dress up as nice as you can, you can sing as loud as you can, you can show up at every service but if your heart does not belong to Him it will avail you nothing. Your soul belongs to Him, not your pastor or church. Did your pastor bleed and die for you? Did your pastor give you his spirit to fill you? To lead and guide you? Are you anointed of man or of Me? saith the Lord. Who has saved you and bought you with a great price? Does your pastor pass judgment on the sins of the flesh? Does he deliver you from the snare of the Fowler? Does he sit on the Throne, judging the quick and the dead? Your soul is Mine, saith the Lord, and I will not share it with another. Your pastor is merely another soul that I have redeemed unto Myself - not your covering, for only I can provide that - nor is he your source of wisdom - do not look to any man for what only I can provide, saith the Lord. I am the wealth of your soul. I give spiritual riches in high places, I alone quench your thirst and satisfy your hunger. If a man could provide any of this, I should repent, yet I am not repentant, for I alone was your soul created - for My pleasure, for My glory - do not give it to any other. As a virgin is called to preserve herself for her groom, so are you called to keep yourself unspotted, without blemish - never having been with another besides Me, saith your Lord. I am a jealous God. Give your heart to Me alone and no man, saith the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...