Wednesday, August 12, 2020

 

Don't blame me
for the sins of humanity.
Under my care - I raise my children right.
The problem is - most of humanity chooses to fight
my plan for them, 
my desire for a good end.
Most choose thier own path,
though they'll face my wrath,
when they disobey me.
Don't blame me
for the tragedies                you see
I weep with you                I care too
I desire goodness             and righteousness 
Hear this truth -
I did not come to condemn the world but save it.
My love and compassion will not quit,
though so many reject me.
For the few who accept me,
I will continue to                       strive to,
                       deliver and rescue
           and love them       till the end
No, don't blame me for the sin of humanity.
Satan is the one who              teaches them to
sin and rebel         against all that is good,
right and well.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...