Thursday, August 6, 2020

Steadfast  love 
I could not know
Unless You my God
to me did show

Faithfulness 
could not be seen
unless You my God
revealed it to me

All flesh fails
the One who never fails all flesh
All hearts spurn
the One who seeks to know all hearts
Though a remnant has been spared
the fate of those who do not care.
A people tried by fire
- true to Your desire
  to be the people You've always wanted,
 living to please You,
 unashamed of their love for You,
 in their pursuit of You - undaunted.
A people in whose hearts You may dwell,
A people who refuse to rebel
 who love the Truth above all else
A people who will not turn from You
no matter what You say or do
but will instead say this prayer quite humbly -

"Oh Lord I will not take another step
  unless Your presence goes with me"

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 I heard the Spirit say - " Isolation: Degradation or Consecration "?  He told me there are two kinds of Isolation  - one from the...