Friday, August 12, 2022

 You are the Lily of my soul's valley.
To find You, I must descend.
I must lower myself. 
I must become Your deep spring well, 
wherein Your fragrance and beauty are known.
Of this my toungue will tell - 
the lower I am
the higher You'll lift me.
I do not exalt
anything of me
save these words
that give You glory.....

You my Lord, my Savior, my breath,
You  - my victory over filthiness,
You, the righteous owner of my flesh.
I convene my heart's congress,
to reveal, to all mankind, 
the One who really loves this heart of mine.
If all who see, choose still to remain blind,
yet i will let Your glorious light shine -
Before which darkness must flee -
Yes, all who love darkness will despise me,
but in reality,
       they're despising He who sent me,
Yet the ravenous, 
yet the hungry,
will accept the bread i share
till their hunger
till their thirst
are but distant prayers,
a forgotten curse.

Father's give to their children, 
not take from them.
Father's support their children,
for they dearly love them.
The children do not support their fathers-
When pastors demand this,
they become thieves and robbers.

Do not, my children, 
give your hearts to another - 
See Me ruling in all who
you choose to submit to,
or do not submit at all,
for they will enslave you to their will - not mine,
and they'll use you and abuse you
till your heart's broken, over time.
With silver tongues they will persuade,
not caring that you fulfill the plans I've made.
Come away with Me, My beloved, come away -
Far from all who keep you dismayed -
For as you, even now, hear My voice,
it's not too late, to make another choice.
Flee with Me, and you will see
the fullness of My banqueting feast.
My banner over you is love,
but not the love you've known -
designed to take from you not give,
and then call it godliness, 
using you to satisfy their flesh -
No, My love is pure, sacraficial,  born of My holiness....
Servanthood love that esteems you
more highly than Myself.

My will for you is to prosper
and be in good health
                                                ....far from Hell....

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part two If we do not "cut off and cast away" during our times of Isolation  - that which displeases and offends The Lord, then H...