Sunday, August 7, 2022

 I don't want people to be impressed with me, with my knowledge or my gifts. I want them to be impressed with my Savior - my king and my God. 
I'm the steward of my own soul, not my pastor or my wife, no one else but me. 
I want to teach people to unlearn everything they think is true but isn't.  I want to teach them how to be taught of God directly-  by His Spirit and not by flesh. 
The more of our flesh we give to Him, the more of His Spirit He gives to us.
If 11 Corinthians 12:14 says "Behold, the third time i am ready to come to you; and I will not be burdensome to you: for the children ought not to lay up for the parents, but the parents for the children", then why do ministries take people's money? I'm curious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 I heard the Spirit say - " Isolation: Degradation or Consecration "?  He told me there are two kinds of Isolation  - one from the...