Sunday, February 12, 2023

 May my life one day
match the words i say.
May i someday be
altogether lovely.
May i do
what i say i will do
and stop
resisting You.

You, oh Lord, are my strength, my peace. 
To You oh Lord, I fall on my knees
and i cry with all that is in me - 
You're my reality, not what i see.

Let my words create
as did Yours that day,
When You first showed Your might,
when You said "let there be light"

May i become
as my Holy One
a faithful,  obedient son - 
May i do all i say
not say what i don't do.
May i become
an altogether pleasing son
                                                                 for You

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...