Wednesday, July 12, 2023

 I now call my scars
    a blessing                 from afar

when       i received them
     I thought the pain          would never end

but with age
with the years gone by 
I now see that every tear i cried
brought to me a love I'd long denied
For You                  dearest God
                  love those
                                  who are broken 
                                                        inside

So now, though I never thought I'd say this -
 thank you for my Judas' kiss
For the betrayal of a friend, 
for pain for wounds, and hurt i thought would never end  -
For what brought me to my knees, 
crying out for the love that never fails me,
for the stedfast love of my Father above, 
poured out on me here below,
for Your love, my God, will not let me go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part two If we do not "cut off and cast away" during our times of Isolation  - that which displeases and offends The Lord, then H...