Wednesday, July 19, 2023

 let it rain,   let it pour
 oh my God,  i need you more
let it rain,   cleanse my soul
 oh my God, help me grow
weaken me  - trembling 
  oh my God   make me whole

Chris  -
   Don't say you're sorry
   Be you're sorry 
   Do you're sorry
   The time for words is passed
   It's time for you to act
   It's time to see
   what you've been confessing 
   Real change in actions
   brings eternal blessings 

Words can be
  a waynto deceive
   a mask we hide behind 
   time after time
   to make us look good
    in people's minds 

Words are not enough then  
    till our actions measure up to them

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...