Wednesday, October 25, 2023

 Everyone on earth belongs to one of two bodies  - The Body of Christ or the body of Satan  - no exceptions. Now, Satan's body of unbelievers is much larger than Christ's body of believers,  however,  please remember David and Gideon. Both faced a foe much larger than themselves- both won. Hallelujah!  It's not the size of your foe, it's the size of your faith.  With only a few disciples,  God can conquer the World! The question is   - Will He find faith on the earth when He returns? Can He find faith on the earth now? I'd like to think so. I'd like to think I have faith  - to do and see the impossible.  I've seen it sporadically before,  now i want to see it daily. I expect no less from my God and He expects no less from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...