Friday, January 5, 2024

 I'm gonna soar high
 higher than I've ever been before -
 all the way to Heaven's door.
 I know just where I'm going
 when I spread my wings wide
 One wing is Faith, the other Love,
 with them I'll soar high
 above all that is of man -
 to where the air is clear  -
 Sight and thought are pure,  here.
 Clarity is my portion,  my gift
 when the Spirit gives me a lift,
 like an Eagle floating effortlessly  -
 only having to extend his wings
 There's so much to see!
 Such breathtaking beauty!
And
           it's much easier to spot the enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...