Wednesday, January 31, 2024

 "Is it a light thing that a nation calls itself by My name yet honors Me not? 
Is it a small thing that a people declare My glory and My power yet believe it not?
How can I continue to stand by while you dishonor (me) and speak lies in My name?
And teach the ways and the words of the wicked one as My ways and My very words?
Yea  - I shall indeed visit you  - I shall recompense you for the evil you have called good  -
And I will show Myself strong on behalf of those who are Mine.
I will avenge the blood of the innocents   - I will speak but a word and the earth will tremble  at the sound of My voice and the rocks will cry out and the trees will bow  - yet even My people will not humble themselves that I might heal their land."

"My desire is for you but your desire is not for Me, saith The Lord, but I have a pure bride who has not given herself to another but she has saved herself for Me and My passion for her has no end. She will shine as the stars in the heavens and she will never disappoint Me, as so many, who call out My name, have done, saith The Lord."

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...