Tuesday, January 16, 2024

 The Word of the Lord came to me. He reminded me of 2 Kings 6:16  - He said "this scripture is for My people in this hour" - "And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they which be with them".

Then the Lord told me to pray for my brethren, my fellow servants   -   " Lord, I pray Thee, open his eyes that he may see"

Together,  we should now pray  that our enemy, our common foe, the spirits of darkness arrayed against us would become blind, even as our sight is restored.  "Smite this people,  I pray Thee, with blindness.  And He smote them with blindness according to the word of Elijah"

I want this to now read "and He smote them with blindness according to the word of Chris"  I want my words to carry as much authority as Elijah's, that the Lord will respond to me the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...