Tuesday, February 20, 2024

 May the angels of Your glory
 guide me far from the darkness within -
May the angels tell the story 
of how you delivered me from my sin.
Yes may they be witnesses of
the glory of Your lasting love.
Oh my Lord may they witness too
the story of my love for you!

May Your light pierce the deepest darkness 
in the heart of my depravity 
I ask You, once again Lord,
to break all my chains and rescue me.

My heart is so weak
still Your face I seek
I'm learning to pray, Lord,
the prayer of the meek.
I can't seem to
oh Lord, obey You.
These words of mine are just empty words on a page
till I learn to obey...
Lord I need You
to make me new
Renew a right spirit within me!
As the day dawns, as the light shines,
on this new morn so bright and so clear  -
grip my heart, Lord, 
fill my mind with what can only come when You're near......

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...