Friday, March 1, 2024

 I see now what i did not see before, 
 yet I've so much still to learn my Lord.
I feel like I'm in kindergarten still
 but deeper I will go  - if it be Your will.
 It's as if the scales are falling from my eyes:
I need You Lord, not knowledge, to grow wise,
for knowledge apart from You leads to deadly pride,
Therefore I wish for only the knowledge You provide. 
Early will I rise and seek You,
not for what You can give me
for I dare to think this thought  -
Oh Lord, what can I give Thee?
How can I minister to
the One who is all-sufficient, 
all powerful,  omniscient?
All I have to give You is my heart
broken in pieces  - though not tiny enough, 
yet, laid at Your feet
to do with as You please...

Lord,
Increase my faith,
 show me my Father
 and I'll be satisfied 
  both now and forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...