Tuesday, February 27, 2024

 I took up an acorn
 to more closely inspect 
 How marvelous are Your 
 ways Lord -  oh how perfect!
 They are so far beyond me,
 without a doubt  -
 Your ways are past finding out!
The perfection,  the symmetry, 
 the beauty I see
 in the grass and the leaves,
 in the sunlight and the trees,
 all are perfect in every way, 
 thus my soul rejoices to say  -
 How Great You Are!
 Perfect in the beauty of holiness!
 How desirous am I
  To be eternally enriched and blessed
 with the joy of being able to gaze
  upon You, upon Your face,
  Oh Ancient of Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...