Tuesday, June 4, 2024

 Why can't I believe in what God can do as easily as I believe in what man can do? I take my diabetes medication every day  - twice a day -  really trusting and believing  it can keep my blood sugar level down  - I believe without even thinking about it- it's automatic  - I just accept it and trust in man's ability to heal  - but I cannot or do not believe God will heal me  - how absurd is that? Isn't God infinitely better than man? Are not His ways and His abilities,  far above man's? I should,  as an act of faith, throw away my glasses. I'm extremely near-sighted. I can see less than six inches in front of my face. If I got rid of my glasses,  i couldn't drive or work, cook, lots of other things, unless, of course, God heals me. 

So very many Christians i know  - when they get sick - their first response is: see a doctor. See a man (or woman). Trust in them for healing.  Often, God isn't even considered.  If He is, it's as an afterthought  -  an insurance policy in case the doctor can't do the job. But always  - try the doctor or the hospital, first. Flesh always turns to flesh, for wisdom, for healing,  forvall our Spirit-God can provide  - if we fully submit our flesh to Him. If our spirit ruled over our flesh and not the other way around   - we would exalt God (who is a Spirit) over our flesh. Healing is my bread! It is a partvof the Covenant God made with me! My eye sight should have been healed years ago   - if not for my supreme lack of faith. Will the Son of Man find faith in MY earth when He returns?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Many pastors will only accept people into their congregation who they feel smarter than and who they have authority over. These pastors are...