Sunday, July 14, 2024

 I heard The Lord say to me  -

                                             "Pleasures beyond measure"

My spirit began to leap within me! I began to rejoice.  I immediately thought of Psalm 16:11  - (i could hear Marty Goetz singing "at Thy right hand are pleasures  - pleasures forevermore") Oh what a simple truth that my heart is so needy of  - "in Thy presence is fulness of joy". The more of Him i know (and the less of me), the more joyful i become. His presence is everything to me  - it's the difference between (eternal) life or death. Corporately too  - it makes all the difference between whether a fellowship lives or dies. I want to rejoice in, and take more pleasure in, His presence, than i do in sin. O Lord,  I want to "be abundantly satisfied with the fatness of Your House" - I want to drink deep of the river of Thy pleasures. I believe the Holy Spirit is "The river of Your pleasures"  - I believe you quench my thirst and satisfy my soul and another i will not follow. In Your light shall we see light  - in man's light is darkness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Many pastors will only accept people into their congregation who they feel smarter than and who they have authority over. These pastors are...