Sunday, February 14, 2010

When the stream of this river called life
Has reached it’s final destination called Eternity
When the blueprint for the Body of Christ has done
All God’s hands and heart have begun –

You dear one, yes you – are vital to The Son
You are irreplaceable, you are invaluable
There’s no one who could ever replace you.

When the Joy that was set before Him
Is placed before His open arms and you are embraced
Oh you will know Him face to face
And you dear one, could never be replaced

At the sound of the trumpet on that last Day
You’ll rise to meet Him in victory
And the Wedding feast will finally begin
When you take your place beside Him

Oh enter fully in to My Joy
My faithful servant in My employ
Oh take your place inside My heart
For from Me My Bride you’ll never part
I love you through and through
I am so pleased with you
Enter into Eternity
Where forever you’ll abide with Me!



Heb:12:2






“Faith is the marriage bed
upon which our love for God
is consummated”









How sweet is our love for one another
How tender and timeless is the touch of my Lover
Attuned to Your Presence – Your Spirit inside
And I in You I lay down and I hide
And there You speak this to me,
Intimacy is IN TO ME, SEE?

Like lying on a bed of rose petals
Your love is gentle, soft and fragrant
As I timidly approach You, my heart settles
I grow calm I’m no longer a vagrant
And I realize You don’t despise
The gift my broken heart’s offering
No matter what I say or do
When I humbly approach You
Like my child when she brings me her drawings
Sloppy and outside the lines –
You look at mine and cry
Son, in you I delight!
Your drawing looks just fine!
In my Christ I can do no wrong
For my Love truly covers me my whole life long
Ah, my Eternal Lover
Ah, I pant, I sigh
Ah my Love, come quickly now
And lift me up on High…

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...