Saturday, February 13, 2010

There are so many things in this life in which we can glory
Oh, if you asked me I could tell you many a story
But in all of this life’s breaths, in all of it’s heartbeats
Nothing is more sweet, none is more worthy,
There is no greater feat –
Says The Lord, than that you glory in knowing Me
All wisdom and knowledge is hidden in my God, Jesus, Christ
Oh to know Him is to know true, Eternal Life
Where will your heart be found when your mortal life is through?
Enter in fully to My glory or depart from Me I never knew you?
There are many distractions in this life to keep us from knowing You
Teach us discipline, Lord, our desire is to press on through
Our desire is to know You
Lord, receive my soul in this life and the one to come
You are the only worthy pursuit on which to spend my life on
And when all is said and done and I have breathed my last
I can die in peace knowing I have accomplished the task
I have kept to Your path
Amen at last.




Jer:9:23&24

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 I heard the Spirit say - " Isolation: Degradation or Consecration "?  He told me there are two kinds of Isolation  - one from the...