Monday, June 25, 2018

When you read my writings you're reading the revelation God has shown me, meat I hope, for your hungry soul, but not the main diet your soul consumes but an appetizer, whetting your appetite for the main course he's personally prepared for you.
"Behold, I stand at the door and knock: if any man open the door I will come into him and SUP WITH HIM AND HE WITH ME" .
My writings, or those of any other author, should never supplant your personal communion with Jesus himself through His most Holy Spirit. Hearing from God is my chief joy in life - surpassing all others except winning souls for my precious Christ. I hunger and thirst for him yet the more he reveals to me to give to you..the more i desire you to hear from him for yourself. I do not want you to ever make me or any man your only source of revelation. That is unhealthy. You should be in direct communication with God yourself, or learning how to. I want the anointing I walk in to pass on to you, even as you read these words. May you hear his voice clearly and may he become your chief joy and pleasure in this life and in the life to come, amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...