Tuesday, January 31, 2023

 Brother, i don't have time for you.
I've got so much for the Lord to do.
I've got places to go and people to see,
my time is so important to me.
I'll try to find time for you down the road,
hope you don't mind but i gotta go....

The next time i heard of that brother of mine,
he was dead, after committing suicide. 
Oh how i wish I'd taken the time,
to talk to that precious brother of mine!

If "ministry" doesn't benefit me,
how often do i refuse to see?
How often do I choose to ignore, 
the downtrodden,  lonely, broken or poor?
All while claiming I'm doing the work of the Lord?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part two If we do not "cut off and cast away" during our times of Isolation  - that which displeases and offends The Lord, then H...