Thursday, January 26, 2023

 The Scriptures say this of Samson: "AND SAMSON SAID, LET ME DIE WITH THE PHILISTINES. AND HE BOWED HIMSELF WITH ALL HIS MIGHT; AND THE HOUSE FELL UPON THE LORDS, AND UPON ALL THE PEOPLE THAT WERE THEREIN. SO THE DEAD WHICH HE SLEW AT HIS DEATH WERE MORE THAN THEY WHICH HE SLEW IN HIS LIFE". 


And The Lord began to show me that the key to victory over my enemy is my death. My preemptive death -  for when i willingly die for Christ  - I give Him all the territory the enemy seeks to conquer, and through my death, many shall live, more can be saved through my death itself, than through my former selfish,  self-centered life, lived unto me.


On another level -  this scripture prophecies that even as the world is partying and rejoicing that they've bound Christ and taken him captive to their whims, to their will -  He will break loose and their house of horrors will collapse on them, killing them all. As they say "let us eat, drink and be merry", they shall die -  and they'll never eat, drink or be merry again. Meanwhile,  there will be great joy, feasting and drinking at the wedding supper of the Lamb. The "lords", by the way, refers to demons and demonic principalities,  the "people" refers to souls in league with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...