Monday, February 12, 2024

 The sun speaks to me at each new dawn
 of the glorious victory my Jesus has won  -
For as the sun rises and darkness flees away;
As the night ceases with the dawning of a new day,
so does the darkness in my soul's blackest part
flee from the light of my Daystar
as He rises in my heart  -

This I recall to mind,
therefore I have hope.
With these precious words of Thine
I can survive and I can cope  -
It's because of Your mercies 
that I am not consumed....
Your compassions never fail,
may each day be pleasing to You,
they are new every morning. 
Your faithfulness,  as the sun, is great...
Oh Lord with each day's dawning 
may I look upon Your face,
For You Lord are my portion 
saith my soul to myself  -
As You cleanse me daily
of the darkness within
may my soul also tell  -
"All is well"

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...